Metsä Board is committed to providing timely, orderly, consistent and credible information
- Metsä Board is committed to providing timely, orderly, consistent and credible information, consistent with legal requirements to enable orderly behaviour in the financial market and to diminish the securities’ volatility.
- Without undue delay Metsä Board makes public all such decisions and circumstances concerning the Company and its activities as are apt to affect materially the value of the Company’s listed securities.
- Critical to the communications process is the provision of accurate, complete and transparent information about the Company, along with a duty to update that information when material changes occur. The integrity of the capital markets is based on full and fair disclosure of information.
- All investors are treated equally and have access to the same material information.
- All IR activities are coordinated by the Investor Relations function and all inquiries are to be addressed to it.
During the silent period, Metsä Board does not issue statements on the company's financial position, short-term outlook or market situation. The silent period lasts from the end of each financial reporting period until the publication of the financial report (interim report or financial statements bulletin) for that period.
Silent periods in 2021:
- 1 January - 10 February 2021
- 1 April - 27 April 2021
- 1 July - 27 July 2021
- 1 October - 26 October 2021