Exhibit will also provide info on the 2nd Better with Less – Design Challenge
Metsä Board, the leading European producer of premium, fresh fiber paperboards, will be featuring its latest advancements and sustainable solutions at PackExpo, September 23–25, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
On the exhibit floor, Metsä Board will highlight its range of packaging analysis and design services that encompass material and structural evaluation as well as modification of existing packaging. Together with its lightweight paperboards, Metsä Board's packaging analysis and design service enables better, safer and more sustainable packaging solutions.
The exhibit will also feature:
• An improved and sustainable folding boxboard portfolio
• Eco-barrier boards developed for food and food service packaging
• The Better with Less – Design Challenge Submission Info
• New Excellence Center combining package design and R&D
• PackageLab that provides inspiration and ideas for materials innovation
Visit Metsä Board at booth #6638.
For further information, please contact:
Judy Kalvin, Kalvin Public Relations
+1 914 693 012